Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Well-known shop owners to start a shop or outlet in my new mall
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

i have a mall on Besaid Island (/warp besaid island or /warp BImall for the mall) that has just expanded into an underwater section. many have called it amazing and i need some good anchor shops to keep the mall happy and expanding.... i have big plans fo rthis place and my own, which has just filled up all its lots again for the 4th time. i also have 8 shop lots above the water that would like a new shop in them... please check out my town and maybe buy a lot of shop lot in my mall ... thank you

p.s. have any questions just post them here or contact me in game ... /mail write eternaltragedy

again your start to the amazing shop owning business could start here in Besaid!

~ eternatragedy
Can you list the prices and sizes of shops available? I'm very interested in joining you!

Thanks
You put any consideration into selling booth space? I don't want to stock a whole shop but I'll happily sell a couple things
sizes and prices follow

5x10 5g upstairs

10x10 minus the walkway is 10g upstairs

down in the Aquasphere...

12x16 {anchor shops} 25g

4x4 duckshop kosks.... can hold up to 36 duckshop signs !!! ... 7g ....

/warp BImall to look aroun and message if wanting to buy

ps... uti the MCTown plgin is fixed i canonlyreserve lots in the Aquasphere.... sorry