Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What were to happen...
Started by Unknown User

What would happen if I (hypothetically) made a moderator application, although I am below the age requirement, if the application was AMAZING would it be possible to be accepted?
Wouldn't count on it since they are looking for mature people is what I'm guessing
isoccerplayer is a helper.

I may be miss-informed, although I was told that he was made helper because he did not meet the age requirement, yet he wanted to be a Mod. ( I could be completely wrong)

Don't be discouraged by your age imo,

Although the age-limit is enforced, I'm sure there'll eventually be a place for everyone who has the spirit to help the server out!

Good luck Craftermaster <3
You aren't meant to apply for helper. It's offered to you. It was offered to Isoccer because he helped a lot with the town plugin and is generally helpful. So no, if anything making an app for moderator when you're below the age limit will hurt your chances of getting helper.
Happyworm360 wrote:
You aren't meant to apply for helper. It's offered to you. It was offered to Isoccer because he helped a lot with the town plugin and is generally helpful. So no, if anything making an app for moderator when you're below the age limit will hurt your chances of getting helper.

I suppose that's a good point,

I can't help it, I have tendencies to go for broke - all in or not at all <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Well I hope this helped...
From my experience in the past with underage people is that they will eventually go nuts and start doing stupid crap. They are simply just not reliant.

Reasons? Besides the obvious one I just mentioned. ^

Parents, parents, parents. "Get off the computer!"

Just my two cents.
Needalight is correct - although most underage applicants may consider themselves mature, they have yet to reach the mental capacity required to be a mod. No, I am not calling them stupid.

Also, many younger players may have other commitments, and as needalight says, parents can be a definite issue.

Heck, i've had 3 people suggest i apply be a mod and i'm still not going to for at least a month or so XD

So unfortunately craftermaster, it looks like your stuck as a regular citizen for now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Absolute power corrupts, absolutely - would appear a fitting quote. A younger mod may not have the control reuired over the powers they now possess, which may end up in power abusing, which would thus lead to a ban. Which none of us want.

Sowee.
They state that you have to be 16 to be a mod on the application instructions. In my personal opinion, neglecting that instruction just signals that you aren't able to follow directions fully. However if you're just generally helpful you might eventually get offered Helper - if you don't ask/apply for it.
okay thanks guys just wondering <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>