Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking For a Town to Build a House or Shop?!?

Well Look No Further!!! Join Stillwater!!! We are a Developing Town in Minetown. We have 10x10 House Plots (6g) And 10x10 Shop Plots (10g). We also Have many other things! Such as Public Enchantment, Public Crafting and Furnaces, Pig Farm (Access is 1500 Credits Non-Residents and 1000 Credits for Residents), Spleef Arena, Awesome Art by Carnivores64, and Much More! If you Want Art In your town or Place of Choice! Contact Carnivores64 In Game. To buy House or Shop Plots Message me (Luev25) In Game or on this Thread! Please watch the Video Below, and We hope to you soon in Stillwater!!!

Thank You,
Stillwater Owners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvGRCqp0bjE

BUMP
Whats with lots being so expensive? I mean the land owner doesn't pay rent or anything. Give people 20x20 lots for 6g or something. I see people advertising,"Lots available at XYZ!! Lots start at 6g!!!" If it wasn't for the fact that chunks arent loaded in the wild, I wouldn't have ever boughten a lot. Btw Shoreline (owner: Mattgehring123) has all of those perks in his town and more for better priced lots.
Your saying that 6g Is expensive? I can go on a mining trip and get 10X that in under an hour! I sell for 6g because people will pay 6g and that seems to be the going rate for lots at this point in time. Still, I did not make all the materials for town myself and that is going to help cover the cost of construction. I also have put alot of time into my town. I understand that if someone were new to the server and didn't have much then yes, if they asked i may charge 3g or 4g, but most people do have 6g to pay for a lot. The main reason the price is so high is because of the cost of construction. And as you said they don't pay rent or anything, this is a ONE time payment and then they have this plot for the rest of their time on minetown!

-Luev25-
test