Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 10 Reasons for why should you DONATE..
Started by Unknown User

i donated so far $25, im thinking about using the $5 (since there is no donator package for $25) to make an area flat for me :3
DanniDorrito wrote:
Also:

Donators are made priorities when we do petitions, means they have theirs done a little quicker. We always do donators petitions first, just another nice little perk to being a donator <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I never knew that :3
Aww my pe's skewers took forever like usualy a cople of days and im a 15 dollar donator -_-
does that mean i get 1st priority for donators (except for the rare $300 donator which I'll be soon) lol? $200 ftw
congrats on ur donation loool! it was hard for me to donate my 25, but it was worth
lol klevin has more dislikes than posts, fail much?
Wow pwn aren't you just the nicest little person and went from-80 to -2 in like an hour
my guess - someone here created multiple accounts to like his old posts so nobody can see them :3
Go look at my posts Ther isn't someone who liked all of them plus that never would have worked cus I had more votes than posts soooo that's not what happened I'm not a trol
sorry, then how were u -80 and turned out -9? imma go look at ur posts so u better not lie to me