Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 10 Reasons for why should you DONATE..
Started by Unknown User

Why should YOU donate to the server..

==============================

1. Helps to pay the Minetown server host bill;

2. The server will only run if people donate;

3. Helps to improve the server´s quality (better pluggins, less lag issue);

4. Expands the server in many ways;

5. You receive cool kits and access to some pluggins as a thank you from staff;

6. Safe and simple to do;

7. None of the extra money goes to staff, its a donation for the server, so you have 100% warranty that it will be used on the server;

8. You will have access to the donator´s forum;

9. You will have a coloured name (will be easier to be seen on chat);

10. Your donation will be checked as soon as possible by a staff member.

==============================

Nice thread.

Although it's understood that not everyone is in a position to contribute financially.

Every little bit helps - I think being present in the community as a fun and appreciative member is equally as good.
Also:

Donators are made priorities when we do petitions, means they have theirs done a little quicker. We always do donators petitions first, just another nice little perk to being a donator <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yes, which is why I think that donator's should spam petitions so the non-donators will be forced to ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
LOOOOL
So... it costs money to host a server? I know the Enjin costs money but the server does too?
Yes, its a dedicated server, we need donations to keep it up running
Sawine would have to be running a super-computer powered by Intel 8xOcta-bunnies, 9000 giggle-rams and a kitty to handle the amount of traffic this server gets - So yes, Minetown is on a dedicated server which is rather expensive.
yep
A long time ago when I donated I did it because of two things. Name color and /tp. SO KEY