Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Apeal (Gatschet)
Started by [E] gatschet

(misspelled Appeal)

Username: gatschet

When you were banned : 1/21/12

Person who banned you: I really don't know.

Reason you were banned: I was trolling, cursing at the new guys.

I didn't think I would get banned over it. I learned my lesson, I guess the new staff is more strict. I was just used to the minetown where you could mess around, sorry guys. I'll shape up and act like I should in this new generation of server staff. The old staff knows me, knows I'm a good guy, and they know I deserve a second chance. Thanks!

just to let ya know...it wasnt that you were trolling that got ya banned. it was evading the cuss-blocker by using /me repeatedly. I believe it was imthelag that got the ban on you. he should reply soon.
Temporary ban issued by me.

You have continued to avoid the word-filter by utilizing the /me command. You were warned yesterday with a mute. I don't give a damn that you are an internet tough-guy and self-proclaimed celebrity (from what I see in chat) because you have been playing on Minetown before Zionia or myself. We are here now, we have rules to enforce and protocol to follow. The other staff wouldn't follow it, but I chose to. Tough.

HawkEye Browser:

02:56:39 gatschet /me fuck bitches get money

22:19:49 gatschet /me lol fuck the police

22:24:03 gatschet /me fucking deathpit

Also, here is just some general d-baggery:

4Ufcj.png

No, your unprovoked personal problem with me is not the reason for this ban. I found out earlier this week I'm just supposed to bend over and accept players chewing me out for no reason. Your ban is still only a result of evading the wordfilter.

Continuing on with some additional d-baggery.

HawkEye Browser:

22:25:32 gatschet /tell oki Im making the new mods hat eme

22:28:46 gatschet /tell oki I want to get everyone except the old guys to hate me

22:37:06 gatschet /me XCoaster stop fucking bitching queer

This isn't a paid job- we (even the new mods you have a problem with) spend hours doing petitions for no personal gain. You have wasted my time in-game and on this ban appeal.

You will be un-banned when someone else un-bans you. Apparently you have friends in high places that reversed the chat ban I gave you last night so I can not possibly make this perma-ban. Whoopee.

EDIT: removed HawkEye coordinates
Had no idea HawkEye was that detailed lol. I didn't unmute him! Someone else did lol

-edit-

Oh, and you don't have to put up with people chewing you out, don't ban them, just use a more "imaginative" alternative, such as lightning
Cooool thanks lag, buddy
OkiFool66 wrote:
Oh, and you don't have to put up with people chewing you out, don't ban them, just use a more "imaginative" alternative, such as lightning

That wouldn't stop anything...

If gatschet was fucking around a temp ban seems fine. Not like its forever
Thanks, See you guys when this is lifted.
OkiFool66 wrote:

This kind of behavior was ban worthy...

No time to waste on issues like this.
He said until someone else unbans you, I'm assuming he meant me. I'll unban you only because he said to in his post.

I'd like to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that I don't randomly unban people because they are my friend.
Thanks Oki

/lock