Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donation
Started by [E] MrJokee

Hey guys, I just donated some cash to MT, but since I'm pro, I only read manuals when things dont work, so as you can imagine, I didnt read that for first donation I should use the automatic system and used the manual one. Now, it says I need to contact a mod for my perks, I asked ingame, Rosie said I should contact mod on forums. I'm not sure at all that this is the place to do such a thing, but here I go, asking for my perks.

If you would have read the manual you would have relized once you are in game you are suppose to do /buy claim.. If that fails message sawnie saying you need help and send him you Paypal email address he would gladly help.
Do a what now? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f62f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":shock:">:shock:</object>
If you do /buy claim in game it should have work if not contact and admin/mod if they don't say anything back to you. PM sawnie Via Forums with your paypal email address and he will be able to give you your donator perks.
Okey. I'll try that. Thanks mate.
No uhm. The way I understand what that says is that I select stuff, then pay...but I already donated. But thats okey. My PE seems to have been labeled Donator and I expect it will be handeled when someone responsible for this sort of thing comes online...
I donated 15$ and its not letting me do the 15$ perks
Drop me a private message with the paypal email used to donate x