Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest Shouldn't Be allowed to /warp
Started by [E] schaefer1231

While I respect the intention with restricting guests to particular warps, I feel inclined to agree with others that the example situation doesn't really support limiting warps and limiting warps would be shooting our own toes. People that end up being good members usually start as guests exploring the server. And I've seen several guests arrange for homes before being whitelisted from finding a city they like while warping. A couple trolls that aren't likely to come back shouldn't be allowed to ruin the experience of players who are genuinely interested in the community.
True Modern true. Its just super annoying like those people (Whom i posted a photo) really just come in and troll.
Can't stop people from trollin...that's just the sad sad internet. But you know what? I wouldn't trade that internet for the world! ^_^
That sounds pretty funny <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I would still allow guests to /warp

It doesn't matter if they're a guest or a member, if they want to run around like Adam and Eve and / or grief you, its going to happen regardless.