Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest Shouldn't Be allowed to /warp
Started by [E] schaefer1231

I think that guest shouldn't be allowed to warp any where other then Minetown Special Attractions. Today at /warp mall i had two guest's who were running around in nude skins. (Kinda of funny) but i want to know what other think should Guests be allowed to /warp to other places or just certain places or not even allowed to.
Although it maybe comical to some, this is not really appropriate.

This person needs to be banned from the server. I would do it, but I'm not at home right now.
Nick dont worry ZIonia already took care of the Two Of them.
Why should they be restricted? Some people running around in a nude skin really has nothing to do with warping aside from making it easier for them to reach some towns... Which it ultimately doesn't matter where they are.
Restriction (If you would have seen the top) them to be allowed to see special attraction in minetown

/warp market

/warp bank

/warp nether

/warp end

and etc. Minetown has some attraction that many may want to see before applying to become a member. Instead of them being allowed to warp wherever their hearts desire they should be allowed to warp to certain places.
They can't even break blocks, so does it really matter if they can warp or not? It's not causing any extra lag with them being in a different area than the one they were in before, and if they were to become Members, they could go to the places they explored as a guest and perhaps make them better? Settle in a town they warped to no one else knows? Idk...
I dont see how nude skins relate to warping at all. If you restirct guest warping, guests will be stuck in minetown and wont be able to explore the server and decide if they even want to be a part of it.

As far as the nude skins go, what are you all making fuss about? That is, more or less, with some imagination, what human body looks like. I really wish Terminator went back in time and saved Jesus. Then, we wouldnt have to deal with his bullshit and nudity wouldnt be such a big deal.

Anyway, as far as warping goes, I say leave it alone. Let guests warp where they please.

EDIT:

PS: Don't you -1 me! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Well that is true and i like it. But Ziminite have you ever advertised a store when someone was asking for something. A Guest with this kind of skin above is a very inappropriate skin and really does bring trouble to people. I was simple stating i had Unit's at my mall and two inappropriate guest came and i found out that their skin was very annoying to me and a few other members. after asking zionia to tp to me she found them as well. I think that it should be restricted to certain areas or guest should simple start in guest world. I get that some guest want to check out the world before applying.

JokeGA5 since they warped to a specific area after i told people about it. Its profound why would u want to see another persons junk, even pixelated. I get that its the human body but it is still a nuisance and can be very hurtful or make other player very awkward. I'm happy that zionia was there but some of these guest jump place to place annoying people and making others playing experience rather unenjoyable.
Ts...he -1ed it. Really.

The point here is, that you are talking pears and apples. You want warping to be restricted for all guests, based on two morons who dont know better and go around trolling. What can I say. Thats just not right.

We could talk about how it is inapropriate for them to do that, but hey, they were banned, werent they? So whats the big deal here?
Because it is so easy for a simple guest to come in to Minetown and be inappropriate and make other member feel awkward or embarrassed. If you don't like my opinion you can just simple not comment and Vote which ever you feel i asked the minetown community on which they would feel is necessary i'm not asking for sawnie to say no warping for guest or restricting it. I simple asked what they would rather have if they were the owner. Yes the two Guest were banned why not restrict it or take it away. Guest have a world to their own.