Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP off in the end
Started by [E] Coffeey

The past couple of days pvp was nt allowed to be turned off in the end. It was better than ever because there were no more people griefing the place with beds and lava and stuff.

And all you guys moaning about how pvp should be allowed to be turned off in the end, just couldnt wait to get your pvp turned off asses back into the end to grief it to hell again.

I spent the most part of this morning making the end spawn look a bit nicer, and then about an hour later i noticed you could turn pvp off again in the end.

THEN withing 10 minutes it was overrun with PVP off'ed people kitted out with beds an tnt griefing it to hell again.

Heres a pic of the new and improved spawn thanks to nubkia the griefer elite and others <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

2ue7d3l.png

And heres a pic of nubkia himself trying to grief the place some more <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

eqy3qc.png

I also want to say that on the numerous threads about how pvp has 'crossed the line' and how u should be allowed to turn off pvp, the people who were posting there saying how pvp should be allowed to be turned off, i saw about 5 of you at the end with beds blowing it to shit.

It annoys me that clearly the only reason they wanted pvp turned back off was so they could use the bed bomb to grief the end to hell.

Its your fault the end has to be reset in the first place.
btw it is a complete coincidence im holding a bed xD i must have picked it up from nubkia xD
You aren't telling the full story. How does this justify the fact that your guys continuously spawnkilled people with flame bows? Sure, people came in and griefed, but pvp off is there because all you guys do is kill everyone regardless of what they do. I go in there to get some end stone or get exp off endermen and within three seconds I have 100 arrows shot at me and four guys in diamond armor charging after my stuff.

Both sides contribute to the problem, don't play the role of Mr. Innocent if you aren't.
I dont have a flame bow...
Coffeey wrote:
I dont have a flame...

I didn't specify anyone, but there was spawnkilling.
Well i cant be held accountable for there actions
Coffeey wrote:
Well i cant be held accountable for there actions

True, but their actions contribute to the growing problem of the end in general. Maybe if they would stop spawnkilling, others would stop bed bombing and TNTing.
PVP is not a problem in the end. If it was it would have been disabled if the staff thought so. Il tell them to stop spawnkilling because it is lousy i agree
Coffeey wrote:
PVP is not a problem in the end. If it was it would have been disabled if the staff thought so. Il tell them to stop spawnkilling because it is lousy i agree

Thank you. It just seems though as if PVP is always enabled, everyone dies no matter what; however, if PVP can be toggled, you get bed bombers and griefers. So either way there are...problems.
Personally, If pvp is allowed to be turned off (good for me Dont pvp) Then these people who have it off but do decide to "Grief" should be banned temp, and then perma banned if they conitnue...becuase these people are ruining it for the ones who DO NOT WANT to PVP