Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Ban
Started by [E] Clare

My Username is miamiheat2011

I was banned on 1/20/2012, at about 9 o' Clock

I Do Not Know Who Banned Me. I came back from eating dinner and couldn't log in to MineTown because of ban.

I do not know the reason of ban.

I would like to be allowed back into MineTown, and to be told who banned me, and why.
BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'miamiheat2011': Temp Ban, for 24 hours. Stealing an Enchantment table, etc

I banned you because you stole an Enchantment Table from someone's House. That action has resulted in a 24 hour ban.
No, a 24 hour ban is an extremely light punishment. People who steal usually get banned, and the last time I stole and got banned, it was for over 2 weeks.
Thanks for the input you guys, but please leave all future comments off ban appeals that don't belong to you.
I hop yall remember that posting in ban appeals has consequences that include jail time, forum ban, and potentially even in-game ban if you continue to do it. Consider this your last warning...
no i understand. it's totally fine, and ill return the table as soon as i can get back on. i'm sorry i fucked up.
I rolled back the area, so the table has already been returned. You have been unbanned.