Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hey Guys My friend quit Minecraft
Started by [E] ArmyStrong145

Alright I'll ask.
Hey yield, what texture pack is that?!
Well, I guess I can buy a new account later when I get a chance <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> and I live in an appartment with him and we get internet for free so we have the same IP
I haven't been on in a while? WOAH aha, well I haven't been able to buy a minecraft account because everytime I try to buy one it won't let me?! I don't know but I was on vacation and forgot to bring my laptop, so I missed a lot! You couldn't like give me like a chance? and the first time I do something bad, ban me? I could understand if I got banned for something I did, it's like getting punished for something you didn't do you know?
So, this is the verdict from me. I will unban the account but be aware that the account has already been given its warning....if you do anythign that would result in another punishment, it will be perma with no chance of passing an appeal.

Note though, it may take a few days for the unban to happen as it has to be manually handled by a server admin.

This is your only chance. Dont abuse it.
Thank you so much !!