Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hey Guys My friend quit Minecraft
Started by [E] ArmyStrong145

Hey Guys, my friend quit playing Minecraft and gave me his account and I seen this Server on minecraftsevers and I decided to check it out and he got banned from here... I was wondering if you could unban the account so I could play?

Account Name: Minecraft123999
To get unbanned. Minecraft would have to make a proper ban appeal himself. Get him to make a ban appeal in the proper form (View the sticky threads)

I wish you luck.
Sorry to sound like a butthead, but you all need to read the rules about ban appeals.

Armystrong, at least you came up with a new excuse other than "my brother did it". You must understand, we can't see you or your friend sitting at the computer. So why should we believe your story?

What did your friend do to be banned? And why should we give this account a second chance? Most importantly...why don't you just go buy your own version of the game?

Sorry, but I'm not feeling it here.
So how would I provide Proof?? And The reason I didn't buy my own is because I never heard of the game until he gave me his account, I was in to gary's mod so I started to play single player and it turned out to be pretty addicting!
Alright so I just called him and he said he got banned for a lot of things, he said he stole gold from people and griefed wool? He said that my chances of getting unbanned are pretty low.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> So I just go and make a ban appeal and hope for the best?
If you like the game that much, just buy your own copy. Majong is a small company and they could really use your help!
I can't buy my own copy because I'm broke... Fired from my job <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> and I own my friend a couple of hundred $$ I have saved a little but I can't go and spend his money again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> and why would I but another account if I already have one? They have what 20 million users already? and the game is 25$? So thats 500,000,000 <
Thats A LOT of money!!
Ohh, And whats with the picture?
Minecraft has 20M USERS, yes but less than 5M copies sold. The vast majority of those sales were while the game was in alpha (is when I purchased MC) and beta, when the price was far less. When you consider Mojang has 14 employees and based in Stockholm (The cost of living is higher than the US, a quick meal from McDonalds costs them $10USD) The cost to run a company is a lot more. Plus stupid litigation from companies like Bethesda doesn't make it any easier to turn a dime.
Ohhh