Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Protection (property) Ownership.
Started by [E] mattgagne

I am new to minetown and I am trying to understand the concept of the protection/property ownership. I had a rectangular area protected last week and have been building and mining in it all week. Today , I was going to do some work in another part of it and found out that I couldn't because it was protected for two users now. My land is 'mattlan' and this other is 'elissaf'. I did a /pe and an admin came to look and said that it cannot be resolved. The admin said I need to find the owner of 'elissaf' and work it out with them. What I don't understand is that I had this region protected first and had plans for it. An now someone else has given protecting to this part of my region to another user and we are now both locked from it. I have a few questions...

1) If you get a region protected, is it yours to building in?

2) If someone wants a piece of your protected regions, do they have to ask you first?

3) Is it a first come first serve concept?

If the answer to these are yes, then I would like to get my protected region back so I can continue with my plans. If the owner of 'elissaf' had it first, which I know they didn't cause I checked my protected area the day I got it approved, then why aren't regions checked before protecting it.

Thank you,

Matt
I was also able to build a wall around my whole region a few days ago, thus I originally had sole protection for this region.
Problem has been resolved. Don't know who or how, but it is fixed now. Thanks to whomever it was.