Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PvP In The End
Started by [E] Forred22

PvP in the end, in my opinion, has gone waaayyy to far. The are now people asking for alot of money to be able to go to the end without being killed. please post you opinions about PvP in the end.

P.S. Mods/Admins if this post is bad the please do not ban me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Poll:

We already had a thread about this like not even a week ago. You cant keep making polls because the last one failed. In the last poll the majority said the wanted pvp in the end. So thats that
My opinion is this. If you want to go to the End to mine or kill Endermen then you probably shouldn't do it when people are advertising PVP in the chat.

Maybe get some friends to venture with you, safety in numbers.

But seriously I've spend hours in the End without running into anybody. I mined up 54 stacks of Endstone in a single go using regular diamond picks.

The End isn't the deathtrap you are making it out to be.
well every time i go to the end i get killed straight away!

anyway, people block you from getting out of hole when yu do /warp end
Lets run a little experiment. I'll go into the End naked and see what happens. I'll screenshot along my journey.

All I will have with me is a /kit iron and some apples.
I think we should have 2 end realms- one for pvp and one for non-pvp. Or at least make a pvp disabled mining area.
2012-01-20_125515.png

I saw people there, and they saw me. I wasn't pushed off the spawn platform, I wasn't swung at in that area.

I went, I mined, I conquered.

Sure I killed a guy as evidenced in the last screenshot, but he hit me first, so I hit him back with my sword.

My point in this guys isn't that the End isn't without risks but it isn't some sort of deathtrap where everybody not fully kitted up and ready to rumble dies.

Have I been killed in the End? Of Course. Even when I wasn't there to fight people (Which is pretty much always, I don't really pvp)

But I think there needs to be some risk, otherwise what's the point? We might as well make it so nobody loses their inventory when they die.

Hell, lets just turn creative mode on.

/Stepping off soap box