Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Inactive Town Owner
Started by [E] Ziminite

Hi! I'm a resident and Town Council member (a.k.a. co-owner) of the small village of Waterfront. The founder, Eggonabull, hasn't been on since Dec. 23, 2011. This isn't a long time, I know, but I would like to know how long it takes for a member to be considered "inactive" officially, or if there even is a specific time. I just wanted to make sure the town was being kept for a little bit. Even though it's small, I've been adding on several things myself to keep it growing and fun so, it's fine if he doesn't come back for a while (unless he was banned...that'd be bad).

Also, I'd like to know if it's possible to move a chest from his lot to between our lots on city property. The chest was meant to be the Town Chest to hold a few important town materials in it, but I can't even access it myself since it's on his lot, outside of his house. I have a chest in my own house that holds a few things meant for that chest, but since his inactivity, I haven't been able to get into the one on his lot to put the stuff in it. If it could be moved, I'd greatly appreciate it, as he meant for himself, me and Ryanblm to access the chest only.

The warp to the town is /warp waterfront, and his house is literally to the right of the spawn, and mine is to the left. Thanks for any help I can get.
*bump
i know for small areas, we usually say one month after making contact with them such as thru a forum message or wall post...i would assume the same for town abbandonment.
Meh well I'm not gonna do anything drastic at the moment, but just out of curiousity, if someone did abandon a town, how could one go about claiming the town for themselves to keep it running? Even though the original owner might not be there to say it's cool?