Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This is seriously unfair...
Started by Unknown User

Ok so I was in-game when Cryston said that there would be a roll back at 12:00 GMT to yesterday afternoon. Which means I will have to start my whole huge house again and I will have lost over 75 stacks of stone 5 stacks of glowstone 10 stacks of gold 3 stacks of iron blocks 50 stacks of half steps 3 stacks of white,light grey and black wool. Please could I have this refunded after the rollback?
Probably not. They don't typically refund after rollbacks. Assuming you didn't just happen to come across this fortune in the last 24 hours, you are still going to have either the materials you collected or the money you used to pay for it.
unless that was stored in his vault prior to rollback... vault doesn't get rollbacked....
You're probably not getting refunded. Everybody loses stuff in the rollback. Tough luck, they can't refund what "never happened". You'll get it all back if you retrace your steps.
Cruel world Man.

I'm gonna lose 2 fully enchanted sets of armor

and some lovely swords <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Everybody's suffering from this. Mods and members alike. And we don't get refunds either.
So at 12Noon Gmt this rollback is to occur? Can a MOD or admin answer this?
this will may both help and hurt me. I lost an enchanted suit to pvp'rs in the end and some diamond pics in the neather. Later i gained 3 stacks of iron. I just hope that the rollback doesn't fall in-between.
Liggidy locked

There is a thread for refunds