Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Under Market Warp
Started by [E] lucaslower

I think it would make the under market much easier to get to if we had an under market warp. So then, instead of having to warp to market then walk down the steps, you could just warp there. Think about it please!
I think it would be a great way to increase traffic and development in the undermarket.

For a few weeks a player was visiting my ATM at my shop daily. I asked him why he kept coming here even though there were cheaper prices in the spawn market. He said because he could warp to my shop and buy diamonds without taking a single step and then warp back home.

At the same time we have been working tightening up the warp system, the cooldowns on teleport commands, and a few other things to cut back on the server load cause by such events. Not sure if the admins will consider market and deepmarket to be enough for now. Hope the outcome is for the best of the server in general.

I would have created this already if the market wasn't MastaC's baby. I don't even want to jump in the fountain and track mud on the stone, let alone create warps in his market. :angel:
I was thinking this myself, as with the current system, most people would either visit the Spawn market, from spawn, or warp there using /warp market.

Alternatively they could use /warp deepmarket , taking them to the bottom level. This puts those people running shops in the UnderMarket at a disadvantage, which makes it more of a challenge to sell their product.
Honestly...I'm one who always forgets we have an undermarket ^^; usually I browse around briefly for what I need in well-known shops on the surface, and when I find everything's gone...I leave lol >.>
The simplest thing that we could probably do is have the mods/admins build an area on every level that functions with a lift sign, taking you to the different levels. Just an opinion.