Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] name your prosseor specs =]

hay trying to get to no the comunity so i thoght i wuld throgh this in hear i lagg like hell on minecraft but then i have windows xp running on a intell atom prossesor at 1.60ghz and 0.99 gb of ram so i kind of half exspected it to lag when running minecraft ill be passting good value prossers into this thred regulary and i want your opinuion if i shuld get them the first one is this

AMD Sempron 2.8 GHz Processor and will cost this

£18

cheap from online but wuld you get it ?

tell me what your opinion is and if i shuld get it if you want more info on it just ask =]
the next one is this

Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz Processor and will cost me

£30 and the 4th one is this

AMD Black Edition - AMD Phenom II X4 3.2 GHz Processor and will cost me this

£69

also paste your prossor specs into the coments =]
Current CPU is a Quad core at 2.66ghz in a week or so I'll have an i5 2500K stock @ 3.3ghz turbo 3.7ghz then I'll disable turbo and overclock it to 4.5ghz

Also the AMD Black Edition is the one to do with.
wow nice ty mate i have a samsung notebook wuld it fit a prossesor currently got aintell atom in it
Running on a first gen intel core i5 670 @ 3.47 ghz. Currently overclocked to 4.4 ghz.
The i7 on my desktop is the newest 2600k Sandy Bridge, clocked at 3.4GHz Turbo. It can be overclocked to over 4, but I don't see the reason why to at the moment. The turbo means it can push to ~3.8GHz, but I forget the details on that.
MastaC729 wrote:
The i7 on my desktop is the newest 2600k Sandy Bridge, clocked at 3.4GHz Turbo. It can be overclocked to over 4, but I don't see the reason why to at the moment. The turbo means it can push to ~3.8GHz, but I forget the details on that.

I know this is off-topic but I have to say this.

MasterC729 you're signature is hypnotic - no jokes.....every time I see one of your posts I swear I lose about 5minutes of my life
I did a quik search and it appears that you cannot do much in the way of upgrading the Intel Atom. They are supposed to be afforable, low power, and low heat.

You might be able to add more memory and that might help you a little. Honestly you need to look at other options.
i7 2670QM
My professor's spectacles?