Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Le Sabbie: The Sands [New Town]
Started by [E] ViniciusBR11

lesabbie.png

(The Sands)

Le Sabbie is a new town created by BubbleGe0, and its co-founders; NatyStar, nickpipitone, ViniciusBR11, and Will_Mcnab.

It's a town located on the middle of the desert (hence the name), with a high wall around it. It's still being build, and growing.

We got already a underground tunnel that goes right under the streets, that's going to the the future subway.

There are still lots being selled, and even some for free, just contact BubbleGe0 to guarantee your lot.

Map:

lesabbiemap.png

Informative Map:

lesabbieinfmap.png

You can warp to Le Sabbie at anytime by using the warp command:

/warp Le Sabbie

Edit:

NOTE:

New Thread
Since one of my members is one of the founders (being Will_McNab), how would you like to have your city join my faction? Will_McNab can fill you in on details as he is online in game much more than I am, and I have great respect for him that he'll be honest in every way. You can also message me here on the forums to answer any question you want, however please understand it may take time to respond (up to 36 hours at the most).
Thanks a lot Mr. dunsjohn for those kind words. I really appreciate that. And I'm glad to hear from you and happy to hear your opinion about me.

ViniciusBR11, As Mr. dunsjohn told you. I'd like to talk to you about that. All of you. Please, with all respect, find the right time and message me so we get in touch.

Thanks or reading this.

-William.
I'll be talking to you about that Will_MacNab in game.
I'm waiting for you..
Vini, I would like to point out on the Informative Map, that the sugar cane farm is NatyStar's. And if you get a chance could you update the maps?
I'll update it later.
One is interested in this city....

I'd like a plot...we can confirm possible plots and details in-game.

C_T
I have recently been banned on MineTown, and if I do not get unbanned I will give VIniciusBR11 ownership of the town.

EDIT: It was a misunderstanding and once R3411y comments on the post I will be back to resume my role as owner.
The Organization has a strict policy against breaking rules. We now renounce our offer to bring La Sabbie into the Organization should BuBBleGe0 remain. I apologize if this sounds mean, however these were what I set as rules and I don't want to make special exceptions. I apologize, again.

EDIT: Thanks for the down votes for being a decent person and saying that the Organization will abide by the rules it is founded upon. We're a legitimate faction, with no tolerance to grieving and stealing, as well as any other rule breaking. Please don't take everything as an attack against you (directed toward whomever down voted me) and please read between the lines.