Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Le Sabbie: The Sands [New Town]
Started by [E] ViniciusBR11

I understand your rules and policies but this was a misunderstanding from one of my friends, you can look at the ban appeal if necessary keep in mind though, R3411y won't be home from school until 2:30PM EST (-5 GMT) So he will not be able to post on there until then.

Link to ban appeal:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2056092-ban-appeal-for-bubblege0/page/1#last
dunsjohn wrote:
The Organization has a strict policy against breaking rules. We now renounce our offer to bring La Sabbie into the Organization should BuBBleGe0 remain. I apologize if this sounds mean, however these were what I set as rules and I don't want to make special exceptions. I apologize, again.

dunsjohn it was a miscommunication between me and BuBBleGe0, he did not break the rules and there is proof, as BuBBleGe0 said in his previous post at: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2056092-ban-appeal-for-bubblege0/page/1#last
R3411y wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:
The Organization has a strict policy against breaking rules. We now renounce our offer to bring La Sabbie into the Organization should BuBBleGe0 remain. I apologize if this sounds mean, however these were what I set as rules and I don't want to make special exceptions. I apologize, again.

dunsjohn it was a miscommunication between me and BuBBleGe0, he did not break the rules and there is proof, as BuBBleGe0 said in his previous post at: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2056092-ban-appeal-for-bubblege0/page/1#last

I was merely stating my faction's policy, and the extent of the offer. If you did read it all, we said "should" which took the place of a hypothetical. As well, "breaking the rules" was stated. I saw a ban appeal. I often see people lie in their appeals. I couldn't prove either case, so it is best to assume with the mods/admins. I merely took the action to follow the rules I set for my faction, nothing more and nothing less. I'm sure BuBBleGe0 understand what I'm saying. It was a mis-communication, and I have been following on his ban appeal. So please, do not over react to things. Everything is fine and the Organization's offer still stands to accept your city into the faction should you guys wish to enter negotiations of such.
If anyone was having trouble building, I was working out the protections for Le Sabbie. Everything now has protection from griefers, only people I add to the protection can build.

And by the way VinicusBR11 I'm going to make a Le Sabbie thread that has news and updates. It's rather hard to tell anyone if something's wrong if I have to post at the bottom of the thread.
dunsjohn wrote:

EDIT: Thanks for the down votes for being a decent person and saying that the Organization will abide by the rules it is founded upon. We're a legitimate faction, with no tolerance to grieving and stealing, as well as any other rule breaking. Please don't take everything as an attack against you (directed toward whomever down voted me) and please read between the lines.

I would like to state, for the record, I did not down vote you. I wouldn't down vote you for following the rules of the Organization. That's just childish and idiotic.
I never said you did, BuBBleGe0. I said to whoever did down vote me. And you're right, whoever did down vote me was childish. By following the rules of my faction that I have laid out, the Organization still has left the offer on the table for you to decide if you'd like to enter negotiations (if Will_McNab has spoken to you yet?).
I've been thinking pretty positively about entering negotiation, but I would still like to talk to Will_McNab before hand. We just haven't been able to catch each other at the right time in game.