Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Map?
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

mattgehring123 wrote:
lol, I knew right after I said that there would be some freakouts. I sure hope not as well, and like I said, it's only one of the many possibilities!

lol. Trying to stay on the positive side are you?
There won't be a rollback lol
phew. *Puts away suicide hammer*
Reggief wrote:
There won't be a rollback lol

If I was religious, I'd scream "Praise the Lord!"
So tell us Reggief? What actually is it?
SGT Fenix wrote:
I have been hearing many things about a possible new map for the server in the near future. If this is true, what is it going to be like? is the main area of the current map around spawn going to be saved? and if so, does that mean that we can store our items in our bank vaults and retrieve them when the new map comes along? So what im asking is, what is going to be saved on the current map which is going to also be on the new one? and itemwise, is there any way for us to keep them in our inventories, or bank vaults, and have them when the new map comes?

The new map is a completely different world, it will be the main world, but we are also going to have creative, and pvp worlds as well. Nothing on the current map is going to be gotten rid of.
LOL landr i guess youve already lost way to much hahaaha
Rollbacks only happen when shit fucks up randomly. Like Stryk said we have a new dev map because we are making an epic new spawn. NOTHING IS EVER GETTING DELETED. THE OLD MAP IS STAYING OF COURSE WE ARENT IDIOTS LIKE LEGENDARYCRAP
Thinking im gonna start slowing down on my bulding and just start stocking and hoarding <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Our map is an original. Its never been reset. And will never be reset. Period.