Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Need Employees.
Started by [E] MCWormwood

Will discuss wage with contract.

Employees for? Please give a job description, times you wish to employ as well as all other needed information. That is, if you want reliable workers. Once this information is given, I may or may not be interested. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Agree'd
Alright well, I need another floor on this Upside down Pyramid.

I estimate around 6000-8000 Cobblestone blocks will be placed.

Pay will depend on your rate, and if you have any workers under you.

The Cobblestone will be provided for you.

You will be given privileges as long as a region owner is online.

Hit me back with the estimate.
Ok.
Or this could be much larger scale. Depending on the men at your disposal.
What is the job deadline? Wondering because I have commitments in real life that require my attention before anything else (aka a girlfriend who would cry if I wasn't online to IM with her, lol)... and homework, haha. Anyways, depending on the deadline, I can probably get the 8000 blocks placed by myself and I'd do it for free. It's probably only a one hour, TOPS, job (that's including all the block lag).
No deadline at all c:, but the job is increasingly requiring more and more help. already most of what I was asking for in this thread is layed. But not even close to finished, my estimate was wrong. I will keep on having tons of jobs and will need help. I have lots of gold. Message me when you're online.