Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My chat is all white >.<
Started by Unknown User

I'm 32 bit Vista and it works fine. Must be a Win 7 compatibility thing?
More people have this problem since the update, yesterday evening Admin Cryston was looking into it, not sure if he found a solution yet tho.
Thing is I am on my PC now and it is working fine. It is just my laptop
It's not a windows 7 compatibility issue. My computer works just fine, windows 7 64bit. Dan, is your laptop windows 7 32bit? Also, if you haven't already make sure your java version is the same for your OS (64 with 64, and 32 with 32). I had 32bit java on my 64 bit system, and had all kinds of errors a few weeks ago. Now, after realizing it, I uninstalled java and installed the correct version. No errors (save for server errors) for the past two weeks.
Did you guys have improved chat installed before the update??? Or did you guys have a texture pack which changes the chat text font??
I believe texture packs don't change text font. The chat colors works fine on both win 7 32 and 64 bit.
Texture packs do change text font. All of mine, but one (totalling 3) have a change in font. I use three (four including default) for different building types, and two of them it REALLY changes (aka it's so hard to read due to the text type). However, all of those texture packs work fine and appear normal (except one which hasn't updated yet, but the text is still normal on it).
Ok I use the misa HD pack. So I am waiting for that to come out in HD for 1.1 and yes that does change the font
And my laptop is a 32bit 7 and my PC is a 32bit vista
bump