Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My chat is all white >.<
Started by Unknown User

Hello dancraft200 here.

After we updated to 1.1 all my chat went white, Cryston was asking us all what our java version is either a 64/32bit and whether our chat was white/coloured so here.

32bit windows 7

java version 7

white

Is this happening to anyone else? Because I would like to know if it was <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
bump
yeah it has happened to me

i have

32 bit windows 7

java version 6 update 30

and its white
If it is a minecraft problem, try to uninstall it and then reinstall. If it doesn't work, then you know it's not a problem with Minecraft.
I have the same as you ryan. But I might try dunsjohn thing.
i have tried that i removed minecraft competly but it didnt work therefore its computer side but i dont know what?
Okay, try uninstalling java and then reinstalling it (the correct version. Go to control panel and system information to see your bit version). If reinstalling java does not work, the only thing I can think of is to do a system restore to before the minecraft update. After the system restore, minecraft will NOT work. You WILL need to delete EVERY file associated with minecraft, and then reinstall it IF you do a system restore. I left my skin on, and my minecraft got corrupted and there was, for a months time, a part of my harddrive that was corrected (but I reformatted the whole thing and resinstalled windows).

Oh, speaking of windows, are you on windows or mac?
Ok. I am going to remove every file associated with minecraft.
didn't work >.<
Im 64 bit and my chat is working just fine