Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Xraying
Started by Unknown User

Username:DCPD23

Banned:3/8/15

Person Who Banned Me:

Reason Banned:I was accused of xraying.
Hey There DCPD,

As you know, I am Novaleigh and you have been accused of Xraying. There is evidence of you digging straight to valuable resources, so denying that you were xraying won't help your case.

Please be honest and truthful with me, were you xraying?

If so, Why?

If you claim that you were not xraying or using another method to find ore then please explain how you might have been mistaken for xraying.
You want the truth im going to give the truth. My friend Heyhop sent me a tp for a mine location. When I got there most of it was cleared out. He asked me to dig and to help him and I did. Also Mvspartan23 was there. He was digging strait so I digged to the side of him and found diamonds.
So I am to believe that you not only dug to the side of him, but then down straight to diamonds. Out of all the areas you could start to dig you just 'luckily' landed right on top of diamonds? You did not just start a branch to the side, no, you went down diagonally to find these diamonds.

If that is the story you wish to stick with, I will not stop you its not a very convincing one.

That being said I want you to answer the following:

Why is Xraying a bad thing?

Have you read the rules? Do you understand what they mean? (If you do not understand one of the rules please state so now and I will be kind enough to explain it.)

What will you do to ensure you do not xray (or be mistaken for xraying as you claim) again?
I will unfortunately have to tell you that you moderators are no good liars who assume of everything that hits them in the face and wiggles. I was warp there by my friend and he asked me to dig. And the thing is I just got banned by you them other day for inappropriate behavior. I was looking forward to be getting on today because this is the day I get unbanned but I have you people who accuse me x-raying. If your server is so good then why don't you get a plug in that tells you if someone has an xray mod. Good night or day or where ever you black mailer's are from.
Is this convincing enough for you.
Oh dear.

That is not the way to get yourself unbanned. In fact, I'm going to suggest you take some time to cool off and think about what you just typed.

Being rude to staff will not make anything go any quicker. Until you answer my questions you will not be unbanned.
Oh trust I have been having inside of me for a long time.
Perhaps you are looking at this the wrong way. You were mining with a player who was previously banned for xraying, and not just xraying but xraying with a group of friends. Both players admitted to using xraying. Your digging pattern does not look stereotypical of a strip mine. It looks as if you decided to go straight for an ore as if you had an xray mod/oresniffer/used an in game cheat to see ore.

You were watched by staff before you were ban, Staff does not just ban for no reason. That is not to say that staff does not make errors from time to time, but they have to be believing that you were indeed xraying before they issued the ban.

If you dislike this server so much than perhaps you should look elsewhere, not every server works for everyone.

That being said, as I stated before you will not be considered for unban-ing until you have answered my questions.
X-raying is a bad thing because it does give you a advantage over players but it is unfair for you to get resources that should be fun to go mine.

Yes I do fully understand the rules.

What measures I will take to not X-ray is that I will uninstall the mod itself. Also players that cheat or use hacks I will stay away from because they get you no where.

Lastly I would like to apologize for my temper tantrum from last night.