Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Player Item Trade Machine
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

I have created a trade machine for players to use at /warp mttrade

It ensures that neither player can leave with the others items, and allows players to cancel the trade if they wish. Its easy, Trader A goes in the front, and Trader B goes around back. Each player turns around, closes the iron door behind them to prevent anyone from interfering, then goes up the stairs and places their desired item they wish to trade on a piston, the items are visable through glass for each player, should the player wish to cancel the trade they may hit the button on the red wool block, which has a piston force their items into a waterway that carries it back to them. To accept the trade, both players must switch their lever on each side towards the up position, allowing each player to collect their items which they traded for, after which they switch the levers back down to reset the mechanism, please try it out and let me know what you think!
Wtf

What is your in game name

As savage1106 and WildCat_Brass have built the exact same thing
lol i AM WildCat_Brass, and to be honest, the design was mine, savage allowed me to make it in his city
If you /warp metropolis and walk out, and go through the right wall about 60 blocks you'll find one that was made a year ago, and I also made one about 3 months ago (but I destroyed it because it didn't work with lag).
I just throw my stuff on the ground..
This area was also grieved, just to tell you. I don't know if it causes it to not work, but when you press the "reset" button to get items back, they still go to the other player. Here's a screeny of when I went there.
dunsjohn wrote:
If you /warp metropolis and walk out, and go through the right wall about 60 blocks you'll find one that was made a year ago, and I also made one about 3 months ago (but I destroyed it because it didn't work with lag).

Wow, I had no idea people were still visiting Metropolis.
this was due to the new update, it is however fixed and ready for use
Alrighty, I'll go test it out to see if it works.
let me know how it works ^^