Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Chat Is All White!?
Started by [E] SloopJB1

After coming back to find the server was running 1.1 I soon noticed ALL chat colour had gone! I was irritated by this (unable to use /ch t and /tell) so I asked in chat I did /tell and asked Sawine but nothing.

I don't no if its my client or the server so I am asking for help! Can someone please get back to me,

Thank's

SloopJB1
Yes. This is happening to all of us because I think this is a default with the bukkit. Until we get the plugin for chat colours I'm afraid to say that it might be like this for a while. Hope this helps <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-dancraft200-
i have the same problem but i an able to use /ch t and /tell but its really annoying that i have white chat
Thanks Dan, it helps! I just really hope it gets sorted! Trade is my only way of advertising my shop as its underground in the middle of nowhere.
I can use them I just cant see them lol Thanks anyway <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Uggh just happened to me too!
Its not happening to all of us actually my chat is fine, and most of the people i've asked said its fine too.

Im guessing all you guys are running 32 java.

Im running 64 and its fine
An easy way to find out if your 64 bit is by turning your render distance in game to far. If your 32 bit a red message should pop up about how render distance far is better on 64 bit.

If you are 64 bit you wont get the message

hope this helps
Chat color is fine on 32bit/64bit... you guys must have a client problem... are you sure you didn't install any mod ?
This is a long shot, but you guys didnt upgrade before minetown was v1.1 and then downloaded someones v1.0 .minecraft folder to use did you?

Also, Did you guys have improved chat installed before the update??? Or did you guys have a texture pack which changes the chat text font??