Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] People Last Online
Started by [E] birdey7

Download the plugins to see who was last online ive asked some mods hey said they got many qeustions with "Can you see when (name) was online last" It would be really handful
A plugin that can tell when someone was last online could be helpful, where land claiming is concerned, so you can tell if they have quit or are active players.
I know the latest essentials plugin supports this, maybe it'll be updated sometime soon, or maybe the part that supports /seen is not installed.

Some commands like /getpos work, some are restricted, and some appear to be missing.
So you guys know, doing /tell <insert name> will immediately tell you when someone is online. It'll also start a private conversation with that person. Hopes this helps you all. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Good tip duns, the locked-in-private is a great feature.

But I understand what the OP is asking for, which the essentials suite provides as Anagathka mentions, is being able to see how long it has been since a player was last seen. I know it would help me out sometimes.
Unfortunately, imthelag, it would create more lag (no pun intended). It would mean the server would have to keep track of hundreds, if not thousands of members log in times. That would be really stressful for the server, I believe. As I recall, we have exceeded 30,000 members on the forums, so who knows how many actually play on the server. I'd guess 300-400 active members, daily... roughly 1000 members monthly are active, I'd estimate. That's a lot of people the program would have to keep track of. I believe that is why we don't use that feature?
Much less than Hawkeye though. Keeping track of logins is a lot easier than keeping track of every single block and chest...
This would be awesome. Some people buy in my town, build a little, and never come back. I really would love this.
do you know you can look at the persons forum profile to see the last time they logged into the forum right?

odds are we wont install a 'last seen' plugin as the records it would have to keep and constantly update would lag up the game a bit. If you are looking to claim land, you need to sent them a forum message and wait about a month to see if they respond anyways. if they dont, it is considered abandoned and we have record of you posting on their wall asking about the land...