Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The world map./minetown
Started by [E] Xx Komfy598

Just two things.

What is the world map?

Yeah i know its minetown, but what runs it?

do you go to a certain website and get a map for your server?

is it a downloadable? it says google, but i doubt google supports

online life.

Also..

Theres like this Giant ass structure, looks like someones trying to build a life size

structure of a house or something.

Anyhoo its like really big and close to my village.

also someone protected land like, Right beside my village.

I was wondering, Will mods move my village somewhere else with World Edit or something if

I asked or put in a pe?

grr.jpg

Something else too?

Anyone got a clue when Bukkit will be releasing their update?

Id like to play on minetown server again some time soon c: lol
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that the "Giant ass structure" you mention would be the gianthouse? /warp gianthouse. I am not completely sure, but as far as I know, there is only one large scale replica of a house in MineTown, and this is it.

VVAnonymousVV
My apologies, sometimes i forget where I am.

And I coulda swear when i settle in that location It wasnt there.
If the user who made it hasn't been on in at least 2 months I'm pretty sure you can ask for that structure to be protected for you. Otherwise you'll have to make do with what you can unless you pay for that land to be moved. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And, I'm pretty sure anybody can see their online map. My friend showed me that if you type the server address, and replace the :25565 with :8123 or something it showed the map. Otherwise, Sawine is very helpful (;
Interesting.
Umm, Cryston is constructing it. He's an Admin on the server and has been working on it for a loooong time
Yes this has been Crystons project for a good few months now, he's been collecting the materials and building it up when he has a chance to.

x
naice i didnt know that cryston has come that far with it... long time since ive been there.... good times telling cryston about his mistakes lol :3

he always get so tired of me when i find more than 3 fails in 10 mins lol (actualy happened 2-3 times lol)

lucky for cryston hes an admin so he can redo a big fail in 2 secs <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Lol johan! I didnt realise it had come along this far, its been a good few months since ive seen it, it was only a wall and door when i checked lol x