Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] skyblock server status
Started by [E] forlel

I was wondering about the status of the skyblock server. If it is dead with no hope of revival, would it be possible to put it up somewhere where people could download the data?
Hey Forlel,

The skyblock server, last I heard, is being worked on by Kosa. It is being updated and will be back up sooner than later. As for the data, I'm not certain about previous builds and such.

I can try to find more information and when I do then I will let you know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-Novaleigh
any updates?
Updates, well I will try to grab the attention of Kosa and see if I can get him to post on this thread for you, as he is the one working on skyblock and would know the most about it. I do know that there was work being done on a new spawn, althougH I am not certain just where it is at currently. That would lead me to believe we are closer to releasing it than we were last you asked, but like I said I'm not 100% sure exactly where we are at.
The plugin itself is done, apart from a bit of tweaking here and there. Spawn is in the works, and the server will be released when it is finished.
Is the old data (are the old islands) going to be imported onto the new server?

I didn't have a huge island myself, but it'd probably be better to have a fresh start server-wide...
I would imagine everything would be new
Jared was correct, it's a completely fresh start. Everything from a new spawn(thank god), to islands and their certain 'hell' counterparts, to the plugin itself is fresh. The date of release is getting closer all the time, and we'll keep you updated <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@4773143 wrote:
Jared was correct

nothing out of the ordinary ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you guys still have the old world save I could download? My island was at about level 300 & I was up to hard tier challenges, so starting over sounds rather unpleasant.