Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Adriedupleaf's Appeal
Started by [E] Adriedupleaf

Username:Adriedupleaf

When you were banned : 1/10/12

Person who banned you:Arvila

Reason you were banned: Spamming chat with a leaver.

Honestly did not know what it was when it happened and did not know how I did it. I was looking at chunk resets in heiwashin's new city, I fell into a reset chuck and got kicked with a java error. Then Heiwashin Choco and Arvila, who I was in mumble with, all told me that I had done it. Im sorry it happened but honestly have no clue how I did it.

Ty for reading,

Adriedupleaf
Ok, so to make it a bit mroe detailed, he fell into the chunk and then it started kicking him, as if he was using "The Leaver".

I don't realy know how this happened and the fact that he was screaming WTFATREIH in mumble. Makes him look kinda innocent.

State your opinion please, I don't like deciding this alone.

That goes to all the mods.
I believe that this must have been a glitch, which is believable if he felt into a chuck that had been/was still resetting. He has been on the server for a month or two now so i wouldnt believe that he would attack the server after he donates money.
I agree With Grifff on this...Everything Else Was Glitching At The time...So I Say Unban...Especially if he is donating to help the server...:/ That's my opinion!
Ok, Griff has a valid point, you're unbanned duo to it beeing a glitch.
Sounds resloved. Locking thread.