Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sever down?
Started by [E] Eunjun

For the last half hour I've been both refreshing the site and minecraft server list. So... minecraft says I can't connect to the server, yet the site says MT is up and running. Usually the website takes ten minute to refresh, so I was patient to see. It didn't happen. So, I waited another twenty minutes, and still neither has changed. Please... tell me my computer isn't screwed up.

If it's any help in this situation, I'm using QQ for the first time right now with my girlfriend, does that program affect use of minecraft servers?
It's the same here.
Good, thank goodness. I don't know why the server hasn't updated yet. It still says 37 people online, lol.
*site
Same.
It was just an inquiry, nothing more. I don't want to make this into something else. Just that usually the website would update after about ten minutes, but hasn't this time.
The worldmap shows online players too
It's probably a frozen picture.
Some times, there are players online, and people just can't connect. That would explain why there is only 37 people as well. As long as they don't log off, they can stay on. We just have problems connecting to the server/host name.
the map still says i'm online but i'm not and i still can't log in