Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I accept.
Started by [E] MrBigMike123

Username:MrBigMike123

When you were banned : February 19,2015

Person who banned you:Pljz

Reason you were banned: First I would like to say I'm sorry. Here's what happened, some of my friends were using the mod and I decided to try it out myself. After I was warned I used it once more and then I was banned. I understand the consequences and I am ready to accepting them. I hope I can get back on soon and if not that's ok. For one more time I am truly sorry and I understand why I am banned.
Hey there BigMike,

Xray is outlawed for a reason. It gives you an unfair advantage over other players and is most definitely cheating. That being said, when you became a member on Minetown you acknowledge that you have read the rules. Even if you completed the tutorial there is a step where you are to click and read the rules. You have now broken this rule.

I request a few things from you before we can continue this:

1. I want you to explain why xraying is bad beyond just saying what I have said above. You have to prove to me that you understand the mistake you made and how it can harm the server.

2. I want an apology to the players of Minetown for cheating.

3. I want you to take some time, reread the rules and respond that you have done so.

For number three you do not need to do it right this moment, but if you have no responded by the time you are to be unban you will not be unban until you have stated such.
1. I want you to explain why xraying is bad beyond just saying what I have said above. You have to prove to me that you understand the mistake you made and how it can harm the server.

- Xraying is bad because it can give me an advantage especially on a survival based server.

2. I want an apology to the players of Minetown for cheating.

- I am truly sorry to all of the players of MineTown and I will never ever use any mods on the server again.

3. I want you to take some time, reread the rules and respond that you have done so.

- I have reread all of the rules an di understand if you want me to take some time from the server.
Alrighty, your answers are thin and not as meaty as I would have hoped but I think you have learned your lesson. That being said I am going to issue a week long ban, including time served.

This means you will be unban roughly around this time on 24 Feb 2015