Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban from Agharta
Started by [E] iphone4s5462

Username: iPhone4s5462

When you were banned : (2-17-15)

Person who banned you: Novaleigh

Reason you were banned: Griefing

My friend and I were trying to play a prank on HeyHop, which is another one of my friends, IRL.
Hey Iphone, for griefing I'm giving you a two week ban, you will be unbanned on 3/3/2015

Also two things:

1. I'd like you to tell me what you personally will do to insure that this will not happen again.

2. Make a short statement saying you understand that if you are caught griefing again, the ban could be longer, if not permanent.
I fully understand, it won't happen again, Thank you for replying!
You did neither of the things i asked you to, you will not be unbanned until they are done.
You can touch this nananananana
ya or mom
sorry my little cousin did that
I love moinetown sometimes.........................................................
This is also not my dog it is heyhops
I read #1 wrong, my bad. But I do fully understand that I will be banned for a longer period of time, if not permanently, I understand what I did was wrong/immature and I apologized to HeyHop for what I did... MineTown is one of the best servers that I ever played and I was just trying to mess around, but I realize how my actions were wrong and what will happen if it ever happens again, I like MineTown way too much to get banned again