Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] no
Started by [E] r000t

I'm not going to just sit and take that.

Jokingly calling a kick rude is NOT grounds for another kick from an egotistical moderator.

Jokingly saying 'no u' is NOT ground for another kick from an egotistical moderator.

And saying f*ck is NOT spamming and is thus NOT grounds for a kick from an egotistical moderator.

I was mere hours from having the funds needed to donate, but after seeing how the server is really run? Hell no. Check your staff.
Ok, settle down, what happened?
There's a locked thread in here if you care to read it. I can copy and paste it if you wish.
Oki please see other ban appeal.

R000t was kicked twice (Heiwashin gave no reason but 2 mins later pyre kicked him for spamming chat). Then he must have continued as heiwashin then banned him.
BAN: heiwashin banned name 'r000t': gtfout
That is an incredibly vague ban reason.
Sorry you will need to wait for Heiwashin or Pyrefangs to come online to explain further, Im just showing you what the logs say.

Please be patient and they will reply x
Before they say anything, I did make mention of DDoS. It was, at least from my perspective, all in good fun, as I don't waste bots on game or voice servers. I apoligize if anybody took anything I said seriously.
Can I clarify? You threatened a DDoS attack, on Minetown. That was after you did a bit of spamming. We take this stuff seriously on MineTown.
I checked the other thread, there is absolutely no story about what went down, just a chat log about him getting kicked