Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What is the Helper rank.
Started by [E] Sayomie

In Minetown the Helper rank is a rank given to players that we believe have shown Mod like qualities. Below are some points to becoming a helper.

• This is not a rank you apply for! ( Asking for helper will drastically reduce your chances of ever being a Helper )
  • Provide help to players when you have the time to do so.
  • Be polite and helpful at all times.
  • Be respectful to all staff members of Minetown and all other players as well.

In general you will have to stand out from the rest of the players on the server in a good way to become a helper. This rank like the mod rank is not something that will be given out all over the place but will be reserved for the players that we decide to be trustworthy, respectful and helpful enough.

If you have any questions or comments on the Helper class please post them bellow.
What commands do Helpers get?
Helpers get all the commands a moderator gets (I think,) but they cannot reach until they are 16+.
teghB.jpg

I think some additional specifications need to be said:

You do not ask or apply to become a helper, you are nominated by the staff. Helpers get similar commands to moderators but are under them in the "hierarchy".

To become a helper, you must show dedication and contribute a lot of help to Minetown. Since the rank has been given, the staff have been constantly bugged with questions on how to become a helper... The "qualities" of a person who is likely to be nominated, if I can say, are; being active ingame and on the forums, contribute on the wiki, help solving problems ingame and on the forums, do not get involved in problems, do not bug the staff, show maturity.

Some people contacted the staff saying "I always help people ingame, why am I not a helper ?" ... Being helper goes beyond than that. Yes helping other players ingame is part of the role, but it is not the only requirement.

I hope this can help clear the situation around the helper rank.

And... if you had to be told to come look at this thread instead of finding it on your own... you are probably not meeting the criteria to become a helper.

Cya
759Ja.jpg
That clears up a lot of the questions I had. Thanks guys!