Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

jpkoushel wrote:
I'll give lots in Espero City to any member of Espero or the CRF!

Well it's official! The CRF is back!
Cheers!

My in-game name is jpkoushel; also, I have the espero.enjin.com site up!
someone add jpk to espero region if they have time. I have been gone all day and still am not home.
A mod named Zionia (I think) gave it to me earlier; finally one of the mods gave me my own city! Ha!
Perfect! If you need any materials just message me. I got lots in the vaults.
Hahaha I can always use the more rare materials, but for a long time I should be fine
Espero is proud to offer extensive benefits to any members of Espero or another CRF faction!

We are working on:

• FREE lots for CRF members in one of the oldest surviving cities on the server!
  • Trade guilds - work with people that have similar interests and learn how to better your building!
  • Espero's Library - an ever-expanding wealth of history and lore of Minecraft!
  • Join a massive network of cities and towns built over a year's time!
  • Well-organized governmental departments with a reputation of efficiency!
  • ...and more!

To join us, please go to the "Recruitment" section on espero.enjin.com!
hey if Valor agrees would you be willing to use my miners guild the Valorian Mining Company
Of course I would <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Any members of Espero or the CRF, make sure you talk to me to claim your housing plot! We're going to make Espero City a great hub again, and we need as many residents as possible! Next we will be making shops near the housing area so you guys can buy anything you need right there!

Long live the Emerald City!