Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Same server, new shiz
Started by [E] Clydebonnie

So yeah, I was sitting here thinking about cool things for the server and thought about this. Ok so first we start by creating another warp to a different world, just like the guest world, and then this world is used ONLY for members and if strictly pvp & NO rules! factions have one week to build a strong hold then after the week is up each faction fights in this world, salvaging everything they can find, and the surviving faction gets some sort of prize, or gift of some kind.

Run down on it all -

1. warp to new world

2. NO rules PvP

3. only for members

4. one week to prepare

5. Giant battle between any participating factions

6. last faction alive wins a prize

7. And REPEAT!

Hope you guys like this idea

Clyde
This is kind of like War World, except without the wait one week and massive battle. Anyway, I think Sawine is making a better PvP. I think I saw it in another thread.
I hope so because pvp is the one thing i find the server kinda lacks other then that the server is 100% and deserves to be da best!
We are working on a PVP world and a weekly castlesiege world. Should be coming in the next weeks.
Cant wait to see it! Thanks for all the effort at making the server better!
I've had this idea before, it would be a great addition to Minetown, though I hate to see it go unused like the WW. :3
Every admin deserves a new world, and Danni deserves a new kitchen.

No sexist.
Drupe wrote:
Every admin deserves a world, and Danni deserves a kitchen]

No sexist.

I'd Comment on this, But 1) I like my throat, ive grown a custom to it. And 2) Admin (God) , Me (Tiny Spec that admin can squish like juicy tomato...

Honestly, that was to kick my vote count up another notch. Almost 1.5k..
What in the hell does any of this have to do with pvp on the server? xP