Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Was there a accident?
Started by [E] ooosssososos

Username: oscarshi1998

When you were banned : 1/6/2012 (at least thats the day i tried, coulda been yesterday)

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: unknown

when i got back from school today and tried to log in it said i was banned, i dont know how this happend please respond!
bump
oKWNr.jpg

Please explain taking this brick from a chest.
someone left that in the chest am i not aloud to take it? since its a shop chest
Yes i made an accident and you stole them from me. I must have pressed the button more then 2 to put the items in there. But why would u bother take them think u get free items i would understand if you put gold in there or Mailled me and this wouldn't have happened at all there's no reason for someone to take something that does not belong to them even if i made the mistake. Also is labeled BRICKS for a reason. Before you take something from a chest read the sign that labels what the item is.

But i do believe that this was partcially an accident on your part and mine i would like my items back and if u can i would say you can come back. But thats up to the admins/mods.
Also yesterday someone says in global chat that he hates ppl leaving stuff they bought in shop chests so I presumed that you were aloud taking stuff somone else left behind if I was wrong I am very sorry. Can a admin tell me if this is a tempban or a perm one. I really hope to keep playing on minetown it is a great server.
And as Schafer said I am willing to give back everything I took I'm sorry I did not put in some gold.
Its fine i forgive you just use commen sense next time. I dont like seeing nice people get banned for stupid decisions. I hope u get unbanned so we can have this behind us.
Thanks, I promise to use common sense next time.
any admin or mod response will be appreciated. But please dont feel rushed.