Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need the Community's Help Compiling Warp Names...And a Future Project
Started by [E] MastaC729

lol, so I take it that the down votes mean you guys don't want my city connected? Not sure why I'm down voted if I give information and ask for information vital to a connection.
Added all of the current warps listed:

/warp hstown

/warp havencity

/warp organization

/warp foxshrine

/warp bones

/warp swiftland

/warp besaid

/warp shoreline

Also, thanks for the input so far. I will continue to make plans in the next couple of weeks to get the project started.
MastaC, the project includes making the spawn rail connect to all cities, or just a road? If you plan to use the spawn rail, at what height should any links be? I'd log in and check the height, however I'm not at my dorm right now, and the pc's in the library can't run any games (and you can't install anything either, which sucks), so this is why I'm asking.
I have some rails I'll never use, if you want them.
/warp craftvilledocks

/warp craftvillecliffs

/warp craftville

/warp craftvillemarket

Theres all of craftville's but there's gonna be more.
Actually both dunsjohn; there will be roads and the rails. For the most part the spawnrail tracks run at level 93; it changes when it gets to the TCTS, but that's on its own line.

I could only add craftvilledocks and craftville; the other two are too long to fit on the sign.
It kind of works even if you put /warp craftvillec that works when I type it in.

Would that work on the signs though?
It should, I didn't think of doing that. I'll try that later for the other two warps.
Mastac: can you add /warp ShopList to the boards...im making that place a warp zone for all active shops
Are you accepting cities that are still in progress? Because I am starting an underwater city, but it's still in construction. The warp is /warp oceania and the city should be inhabitable by February. If you do not accept unfinished cities, then could you add the warp sometime around the beginning of February? Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

VVAnonymousVV