Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Builders needed for a new mini-game
Started by [E] Yield

Hey Minetown!

I am currently working on a new mini game, that I'm sure will be a ton of fun. For this game, I am going to need a hand full of builders to put their skills to the test. If I pick you, You will be provided a 15x15 lot to make your creations. I will not be supplying any materials but I will be paying a decent amount.

You can go ahead and give me some information and I'll post more information when I get the regioning and lots done.
What kind of mini game?
I'm kind of keeping the details under the table right now. Its a concept that I haven't seem in Minetown yet, and I haven't thought through the fine details yet.
I may be interested. i Havnt built anything to show you in MInetown really except for my grinch in winter wonderland. I do run my own server and could show you what ive built in that but i wont mention the ip here as i dont want to seem like im advertising. Just arrange with me if you want to see some stuff.
You can add me to your list <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
So if we don't know what we are building....

Wha!?!? What are we building?
Oh, I don't care what you build, you have 100% creative freedom (as long as it fits in the lot [hight limit might be around 40 and can't go below ground... And of course it has to obey MT code of ethics). And the Grench is good enough for me.