Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] EXP for building
Started by [E] Coffeey

Today i realised that i wasnt getting in game experiance from building anymore.

Has it been removed or is it something to do with me?
Same issue here. On top of that I lost 6 splendid enchants after I visited the war world D:
I as well have noticed this, just wait and they'll have it fixed
Coffeey- I think it depends on what level you are. Once I pass level 30, I no longer receive experience from building (either that or not enough to see a noticeable difference)/

Landr0- The war world issue has been known since we first got the server updated. I made a post about a few weeks back and a mod had said it was a known issue, but didn't expand on it as to whether or not it'll be fixed and when.
I think Sayomie has changed the plugin and it is set up differently now as to avoid some exp exploits that were brought to our attention.
Fair enough, there were indeed EXP exploits.

But could someone state if we're still able to gather XP in a different way than killing mobs?

And to dunsjohn, I guess I must've missed that post then. My bad.

Guess I gotta kill another 16 Ender Dragons and get some exp to get my crazy invincible-making armor, sword & pickaxe back then.

Enough sad-face, time to pew pew!

Edit: Also, sorry Zionia for not willing to give in to your decision about it today.
Landr0 your armor is the craziest thing i have ever come apon. haha. yeah i saw it to and some serious exploits. now its time to kick some dragon bum. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
You get EXP from chopping at blocks now O.o

A cobble gen is now an EXP grinder?