Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Attention faction leaders!
Started by [E] HS1342

Hey this is what they thought when building the World Trade Center...You see what happened to it right...Bad Idea...XD And Really Sorry if this Statement Offended You!

ALSO: I am the Faction Owner Of One Of The Most Active And Expanded Factions Online Today...The Knights Templar...We Have Well Over 50 Members and Still Expanding...I can Say Personally I have thought Of Ideas Like This before But It Really Would Do No Good Much....What I mean Is...If A Faction That Just Started Joins With a Powerful Faction...Then There Is No Control On This...Like The Other Faction Would Have No Decision On Who Is There Allies Because Any Faction Can Join...So...It Is An Idea And We Have Lots So Just Keep Thinking...

BTW: Visit The Knights Templar HERE For Info On Our Faction And Joining Purposes...

Thank You!
Im not talking about alliances, only to meet and discuss projects. The alliances was a sidething, and was not the true meaning of the UF.

But if you don't like this idea you don't have to join but idea is still up...
Choco wrote:
Hey this is what they thought when building the World Trade Center...You see what happened to it right...Bad Idea...XD And Really Sorry if this Statement Offended You!

ALSO: I am the Faction Owner Of One Of The Most Active And Expanded Factions Online Today...The Knights Templar...We Have Well Over 50 Members and Still Expanding...I can Say Personally I have thought Of Ideas Like This before But It Really Would Do No Good Much....What I mean Is...If A Faction That Just Started Joins With a Powerful Faction...Then There Is No Control On This...Like The Other Faction Would Have No Decision On Who Is There Allies Because Any Faction Can Join...So...It Is An Idea And We Have Lots So Just Keep Thinking...

BTW: Visit The Knights Templar HERE For Info On Our Faction And Joining Purposes...

Thank You!

If You Type Like This One More Goddamn Time, I Swear To Sawine I Shall Sodomize You With An End Portal!!! Are We Clear?
hmm the knights templar doesnt have a end portal in the city yet.... good idea oki <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
forgive me now for this quote: "The idea is good on paper, but then again, so is communism"

There is potential here, but I think you need to go about this another way. The way you presented it is as a "lets all get together and be a faction union and all be honkey dory". You have to remember what the purpose and function of factions are. Each has their own set of rules and purposes.

These differences will mean a joint 'guild of factions' can not be possible. However, there are some similarities between faction types. you can for example, host a leaders meeting of all the PVP guilds to keep in touch, discuss ideas to make the pvp more exciting or even to cooperate for the construction of an arena for guild pvp use. Or for the Trade Factions, come together to discuss how to lead the market and drive prices for a stable market economy. But bringing trade and pvp factions together really would accomplish nothing.

Alliances are something that has to be done between two guilds, not en-mass or it will never work out. But having a guild leader convention, or meeting just to discuss some ideas is another thing altogether. you may get a better response going that route.

The idea has some merit, but it needs to be thought out a bit more before you can accomplish anything.
Even the mods hate it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

How many times do i have to say this? Alliances are not the target for the UF more like huge projects...
i wasnt pointing that all at you, moreso the people who are reading it that way. Im kinda working on an idea like this with my faction as well but it is more for builder/trader factions than everyone.
The UF is basicly supposed for such factions, not for unknown, small, 2 people factions.

I not saying that everyone is welcome to join the UF like some un-serious s***.

The UF is supposed for things like that you said zionia. Im sorry if i have misslead what kind of thing the UF are.
ahh, yea i think misunderstanding at what you were suggestion is why there is so much confusion XD no worries, it happens.
So the idea is still up and running <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>