Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Attention faction leaders!
Started by [E] HS1342

We in the Construct are starting up a new organisation and will be called UF (United Factions). Factions with this will establish an alliance between eachother and share help and supplies. The possible HQ for this has been built in hs1town, The Construct capital. We have plans for a conference between all factions that chose to go with this organisation.

If you support this idea and would like your faction to join this project message me or reply to this post. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I think this is a bad idea

It means on big faction which defeats the point

If we want a war then we fight each other...

Bad idea
BARNEY626 wrote:
I think this is a bad idea

It means on big faction which defeats the point

If we want a war then we fight each other...

Bad idea

Well, it's bad you think so but, this was only an idea of supplying eachother rather than keep peace.
Bad idea

If factions want to make alliances, they will, we don't need some useless middle-ground faction.
I guess it was a bad idea then. Well, it was just an idea...

Thanks for the response.
Using my experience in faction leadership i know that faction can independently trade and communicate amongst each other, and particularly strong relations between factions can lead to what you are talking about, for example: The Oktavarian Society and Confederate Republic of Factions. (all disbanded due to dying factions)

Though you could organize something like the Arx convention where factions get together and discuss issues and other matters.
I hate how factions just die out

Great massive factions which ruled over the lands for minecraftian years but fade away without a trace.

BUT

When a dead faction is resurrected, a great, powerful faction with only the one owner, and rise again to rule it inspires other faction leaders who hide in the darkness after the fall of their once great factions to come and rise, to challenge once again and to rule over forevermore...

Wow that was quite emotional lol

It reminds me of films where a massive organisation of assassins fell and the members are now hiding in the slums of India in fear of being hunted down

And stuff like that...
I think this is an excellent idea! Greater unity between the strongest players in Minetown would greatly help progress, and allow greater projects to be completed.

My faction, PSS (short for Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab) would be happy to join the UF, and to attend any summit conferences possible. I will discuss this further with my government, but you can count us in! Thank you for proposing this wonderful idea!
Have you read the post above?

Basically we are saying there is no point in this as there can alliances, that is what they are for

BUT

I think it would be interesting to have a meeting every now and again of the leaders of all the factions and discuss issues and projects etc...
BARNEY626 wrote:
Have you read the post above?

Basically we are saying there is no point in this as there can alliances, that is what they are for

BUT

I think it would be interesting to have a meeting every now and again of the leaders of all the factions and discuss issues and projects etc...

That's what i've been saying!