Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Just sad
Started by [E] Italy08

I did find something pretty interesting, but it probably does cost i don't know haha

Click me to help minetown!
schaefer1231 wrote:
I did find something pretty interesting, but it probably does cost i don't know haha

Click me to help minetown!

Emailed them and the cost is $800 per month. So um yeah that sucks.
Ok all i could find was a monthly base payment from each month and yeah that would probably get super expenisve but i found a much cheaper monthly payment option. heres What i found.

https://secure.rivalhost.com/ddos-protected-cloud-servers.php
...you think donations would cover that? xD
It would probably cover a portion of it cause sawnie does have to pay for server hosting for plugin updates ect. it could if we get enough people to donate (if i could get the damn cash hahaha). But i think it would be nice luxury and give minetown the extra jump over some of other server's. We did gain something no other server has the /vault buy thing its pretty cool.
I was definetely surprised when I got in, and I was welcomed with a HEAP of plugins I had no idea of xD I guess that's why we are discussing that for new players in that other thread. Still though, once I got the hang of them, they are some of the greatest plugins I've ever seen ^^ Anyway, I think if Sawine needed the money, I could possibly donate myself...just kinda got here, but I'm happy to help
If sawine is interested and others would join in I would be more then happy to do a monthly donation. Overall if we got enough people this would be quite cheap for everyone involved and would greatly improve the server as well as take a load off of the admins and mods.

Minetown is a great community and I am more then happy to contribute my share to help improve things.
If i had a job i probably would be donating on a monthly bases. And jeez someone who read this forum really doesn't like me thanks for the negative votes haha.
schaefer1231 wrote:
And jeez someone who read this forum really doesn't like me thanks for the negative votes haha.

Don't worry about the votes, positive or negative.

Remember you are participating in a forum populated by youngsters... who cares what a 12 - 18 year old thinks about, oh: ANYTHING?! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

"It's only a game, breathe, it's only a game."

And remember the old mantra: "What other people think of me is none of my business."

You'll be fine.
schaefer, don't worry. Within 30 minutes time, some person decided to down vote the first 4 pages of my past posts on profile page) going from a plus 20 something to a negative 16. So don't worry. I agree with Darth on that.

I Favorited both links you guys provided. My friend hasn't come back to the dorms yet, tomorrow is first day of class for us. I'd call him, although my professor emailed us students and told us we have a quiz at our 7:45 am class... SCREW CHEMISTRY!!!! Ugh, I hate how my major requires two quarters of it. But, for sure some time on Friday I'll have an answer to see if my friend could make an alternative program. I'm no good with software, just hardware, so we'll see if he offers. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Thanks for the links, as it will help him to see if he could make a similar program.