Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] War world needs some life!
Started by [E] GiggleGasm

Actually, I withdraw my opinion partially.

It is NOTHING like minecraft vanilla!

The sewers are STUFFED with treasures!

I got a full set of diamond armor & tools, tnt, redstone, lapis (HEAPS), iron, gold, brick in under 15 minutes.

All that treasure is waiting to be mined in the sewers.

If more people knew about this, it'd be way more attractive, I think.

I see now why it keeps getting reset: to refill the treasure rooms.

The problem with this, is that the player's inventory gets reset too and chests with shinies as well.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Landr0...

Shhhhh!!!

Lol
Yes getting materials like diamond aren't to hard if you know where to look for them. The challenge comes from the fact that everyone else has access to it, if you start tearing the place up its obvious you and possibly your base are nearby and if people did start using it the traps that would be made. Building large, good looking structures is daring yes and you would have to defend it with traps... killing an intruder when they do finally make it to your place means a looong walk to try and get past that trap again... Then there's you who have to reset these traps before enough of them have been set off to easily allow someone in. So you can make secret unseen buildings or be even more daring and make obvious ones that are well protected.

If warworld was to say (and by the sounds of it it wont <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> ) I could see a use in resets, but spaced out over months maybe, like seasonal resets. Sawine, any ETA on when what ever is replacing war world will be introduced?
How about you can do kits once

Like kit diamond and kit builder (basic blocks)

Until you die and you can get them again, then you don't have to find diamonds...
why? Finding diamonds it easy its not really part of the challenge, more just another building material