Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Deleted Thread for my Ban Appeal
Started by [E] TheSituAsian

My second ban appeal was deleted for mrxethan so does that mean that I'm perm banned?
You just answered your own question, no offense. You made a second ban appeal and it was deleted. My recommendation to you is to go back to the original ban appeal, and read the verdict posted on it. If you were perma banned, it will say there.
Problem is the person who banned me didn't reply plus it was locked.
Try sending a private forum message to whomever banned you. Tell them about the situation, and they'll then probably give you details in private or will instruct you to make another petition, that won't be deleted, and would be addressed. Not 100% sure if they'd go with those two choices I've given, so don't quote me. haha, but hopefully they help you out (even if they just say "you're perma banned, go away" I'd still consider it worth it because then you'd know what's going on).
I would but i still don't know who banned me man
Nick says you stole spawners here

That probably means a perma ban.
I am sorry to say it, but from the looks of it, this is perm. 27 spawners from 3 separate people, This does not sound like there is much hope on being appealed.
Zionia from who? I swear I never even stole one single spawner
i do not remember off the top of my head, i beieve keoni and kong were 2 of them though.
Where??!?