Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for privating???
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

yah i just got banned for supposably privating items in slurth's shop.... i dont know what the details are but i swear i would never.... i had sold him the shop yesterday and i wanted it gone..... im very concerned and i need a response!!! if its about a chest in his shop..its broken adn when i owned in the chest became an infinite shop if that what its about.. i sent a pe to try to fix that problem a while bakck and i was told that it couldnt be fixed??? please reply with details cause i dont ever want to be banned :C
Dude you need 2 make a FORMAL ban appeal , and carefully explain what happened ....
I think this is just confusion over what happened at the shop I now control.

Eternal sold it to me, and transfered permissions to me.

JJD accidentally removed me from the permissions.

Please unban Eternal this is just a missunderstanding
... ok ... thats better .. im sorry i didnt have anything on what i did ... all it did was kick me off the server and said i was banned.... thank you slurth for filling in the cracks
I attended a pe about some indestructible items from a shop. Went to slurths shop and there was something /cprivated by eternal.

This kind of thing happens often with spawn market so we temp ban the people who do it as its a nuisance for us to keep dealing with it.

Im glad it was a mistake, thanks for clearing this up slurth. I've unbanned you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Locking the thread x