Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why was i jayjayx5x1 banned
Started by [E] jayjayx5x1

i was just humbly build a lighthouse in minecraft and i posted that i would like to buy slimeballs in the trade and a day or two ago i recieved a warning if i post in trade for general chat one more time i would be banned so i continued to use trade only for trading and then today shortly after i post buting slimeballs i was banned for no apparent reason and if above is the reason then one of your moderators is very unfair cause i have been a good player except for my friend who i used to share my account with who was being rude so i change my password and he now has no access and i would like to continue to play plz cause i have many projects that i would love to see built in mine town eg fountain of youth (in progress), The light( a range of lighthouses called light towers1,2,3 etc light tower 1 is almost finished

anyway plz unban me
Hey hey, woh. Come on guys, don't post on ban appeals unless you're directly involved.
thanks for your help guys ^_^

and respect pyrefangs rquest and everyone plz don reply unless u are a moderator,admin,OP or directly involved
I cleaned the thread up.

Lets keep this to a proper ban appeal.

thank you
can you plz tell me why i was banned

and thankyou for cleaning the thread up